Do you want to make your Apple watch band more stylish? Apple manufactures luxury products, so it's only appropriate that you pair your Apple watch with similarly styled straps. The Apple Watch is an expensive device and people ideally want to be able to use on all occasions.
A lot of people initially go for an informal design, such as the Nike Sports edition. While this is an amazing option, you are limited as to which occasions you can use it for. If you're going for a formal event, then this may seem unprofessional. Here are some of the best luxury Apple Watch bands you can look into.
Table of Contents
What Is Luxury?
Luxury is a relative term that may mean something different in a different context. Every person will provide their own unique definition of what "luxurious" is. In terms of tech and in terms of the Apple Watch, here is what it means.
The primary cost of any product is for build quality. Similarly, what defines a band as luxurious is the material it uses. Something like silicon is a common material, which almost every other watch uses. Therefore, we won't consider it as luxurious. On the other hand, something like leather or animal skin is rare and expensive. When looking at such products, we will make sure that the materials fit these criteria.
No one would consider a product if it doesn't look good. A decent and minimalistic design usually looks more catchy. If your watch band is too flashy, then it may come under the category of streetwear. Hence all the products included in our list follow this particular design aesthetic.
Our Picks For The Top Luxury Apple Watch Bands
Coach Apple Watch Strap
As previously mentioned, leather is a luxurious material. It is used in many items such as car seats, wallets, and even some phones. It was only a matter of time that it made its way to Apple Watch Bands.
Many similar products exist, but we believe that the one by Coach is one of the best out there in the market. You can also buy the one at Apple, but those are much more expensive. The Coach Apple Watch Strap is made up of genuine glove-tanned leather.
Starting at around $150, this product is undoubtedly costly, but well priced for a luxury product. It will last you a long time, and you can buy it, knowing that you're buying a fantastic product. You can get one for yourself here.
Mkeke Genuine Leather iWatch Band
If the previous Apple Watch band was too expensive, then you will appreciate this offering by Mkeke. At less than $10, it is an excellent product for those looking for genuine leather on a budget. It's compatible with both the 42 and 44mm variants. There are two color options - Brown and Coffee.
The design is comparable with models of higher prices. The only complaint we had was that it falls apart easily. Therefore we only recommend using it on special occasions. If you're the type of person to use such a watch band often, then we recommend spending a bit more to get a more expensive, but durable model.
- For Apple Watch Band 42mm Fits 44mm apple watch Series 4 3 2 1 .
- This leather iwatch band 42mm is designed for wrists 6.7 to 8.3 inches (172mm to 212mm)
- The leather band features high quality craftsmanship with a comfortable feeling of genuine leather.
- One year for a refund or replacement if any quality issue.
- NOTE: Because of the natural variability of the Crazy Horse leather used in this band, the color may vary somewhat.
Apple Milanese Loop
Leather may not be everyone's style. Another excellent luxury material used for watch bands is Stainless Steel. The Milanese Loop is manufactured by Apple itself, so you know that the build quality is going to be fantastic. At around $100, the price is not too high, especially considering it's a first-party accessory. It's compatible with both the 40 and 44mm versions and is available in three color options - Gold, Space Black, and Silver.
- A modern interpretation of a design developed in Milan at the end of the 19th century.
- Woven on specialized Italian machines, the smooth stainless steel mesh wraps fluidly around your wrist.
- And because it’s fully magnetic, The Milanese Loop is infinitely adjustable, ensuring a perfect fit.
ORIbox Stainless Steel Mesh Wristband
Did you like the stainless steel style, but don't have that kind of money? Don't worry. ORIbox offers a similar strap at a fraction of the cost. At around $10, this is one of the cheapest bands for the Apple Watch out there. It supports all models, including Apple Watch Series 1 to 5, and has options for the 38, 40, 42, and 44mm variants. You can get it in Black and Silver to suit your style.
- Compatible Models: Specially designed for Apple Watch Series 5,Series 4, Series 3, Series 2, Series 1, 42mm 44mm,Nike+ and Sports Edition, our iwatch strap comes in Black & Silver, for all stylish men...
- Upgrade Your Classy Apple Watch Looks with a deluxe Apple watch mesh strap made of Stainless Steel, in the all-time-classic Milanese loop style. Indulge in a timeless design Apple strap!
- Magnetic Clasp Design For Infinite Adjustment: No need to struggle with nerve-racking buckles in order to secure your watch band anymore! Just stick the magnetic clasp, to safely lock your Apple Watch...
- Easy to lock into your Watch and one button removal. You can swap easily back and forth with different color or other Watch band.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1 Pc Adjustable Stainless Steel Mesh Wristband.
Bruceago Alligator Apple Watch Band
Those looking for something more exotic should divert their attention towards the genuine Alligator leather bands by Brucegao. These are for those looking for the best of the best. At around $200, they are very high quality and premium looking. They support Apple Watch Series 3, 4, and 5. You are offered many colors - Black, Green, Red, etc and can even get them in crocodile variants, which have larger and rounder scales. Check them out here.